A student must exhibit a desire to be discipled as an expectation for continued enrollment. Therefore, we ask students in grades seven to twelve to determine whether or not their goals align with those of the school before enrolling each year. Please read the following statements and sign below if they accurately reflect your desires and intentions for the current school year.
- I CHOOSE to make Jesus Christ Lord of every area of my life.
- I ACCEPT the Bible as my standard for judging right from wrong.
- I CHOOSE to attend OKCS and to be trained as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
- I CHOOSE to treat all students, teachers, staff, and parents with kindness and respect.
- I CHOOSE to abide by the school’s rules - including the Dress Expectation.
- I CHOOSE to work heartily, as unto the Lord, and to complete all assignments to the best of my ability. (Colossians 3:23).
- I CHOOSE to set a Godly example by my lifestyle choices, both on and off campus.
- I CHOOSE to abstain from the use of tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs, and from sexual activity. I will not attend parties where any of the previous substances or activities listed are present. I will not attend school dances, bars, or clubs.
- I CHOOSE attitudes that will cause others to see Christ in me (Phil. 2:5). I understand that my attitude is crucial to the quality of the atmosphere at OKCS.