Classroom Teacher, Grade 2
Greetings, grade two families! I am so blessed to be part of the wonderful world of grade two here at OKCS. I look forward to getting acquainted with you and your child and to working & learning together throughout the school year. As your partner in education, I encourage you to contact me with questions you may have or information you may wish to share with me.
A class website has been created which will keep you informed of events and information which pertain specifically to the grade two class. In the interest of privacy, the website link will be sent to parents via email rather than being posted here.
What are some homework suggestions for grade 2 students?
- Practicing monthly Scripture memory verses
- Working with weekly spelling words and practicing sight words
- Enjoying daily adventures in literature.....reading, reading and more reading! (Completion of monthly home reading log is expected)
- Math practice (I'll be posting ideas on the website)
- Playing! (Children LEARN through play!)
- Being a keen, curious learner and experiencing many "real life" adventures!