ApplyAlberta is an online application and transcript transfer system that anyone can use to apply to undergraduate programs at one or more of Alberta's post-secondary institutions.
You will need the following:
- A MyAlberta Digital ID. You will be prompted to create a MyAlberta Digital ID if you do not already have one.
- Your Alberta Student Number (ASN). If you have applied to or attended a school or post-secondary institution in Alberta, you will already have an ASN. To find your ASN, you can use the ASN Lookup service, or call the office at 403-556-4038.
- Names of all high schools and post-secondary institutions you have attended or are currently attending.
- High school courses and marks (for currently enrolled Canadian students only).
- A credit card or other accepted method of payment will be necessary to pay any application fees charged by the institution(s).
Ready to apply? "Apply Now!"