All School Applications for Off Campus courses are available from the Career Counsellor.
3 to 10 credits are available at each of the 15, 25, 35 levels.
There is an opportunity to gain college and high school credits while in High school, in the following Dual Credit courses:
- Accounting Principles
- Animal Health Technology Diploma
- Veterinary Practices
- Precision Agriculture: Techgronomy Diploma
- Ag Electronics and Control systems
- Hospitality & Tourism Diploma
- Accomodation Management
- Horticulturist Technologist Diploma
- Producing Horticulture Crops
- Land & Water Resources Diploma
- Applied Ecology
- Business Management Diploma – Sports Management Major
- Training for Perfomance
- Medical Terminolgy
- Pre-Employment Heavy Equipment Tech
- Pre-Employment Welding
- Introductory Welding
Registered Apprenticeship Programis an apprenticeship program for high school students where students who are attending high school to earn their Alberta High School Diploma or Certificate of Achievement, can also work towards a registered apprenticeship.
This industry driven training program takes an apprenticeship-style to teaching agricultural skills.
Career and Technology Studies
Career and Technology Studies (CTS) is designed for high school students so they can explore their interests and career options. CTS offers students opportunities to develop skills that can be applied in their daily lives and improve their employability following high school.